Refund Policy/Disclaimer for CEO GPS Digital Marketing Services
This document outlines the Refund Policy and Disclaimer of CEO GPS (hereinafter referred to as "the Company") pertaining to its digital marketing services.
1. Payment Terms: Upon commencement of a project or the start of a month for monthly services, the client is required to make full payment for the services agreed upon. This payment serves as an affirmation of the client's commitment to proceed with the agreed services.
2. Non-Refundable Payments: All payments made to CEO GPS for digital marketing services are non-refundable. By making these payments, the client acknowledges and agrees that they are non-refundable in full or in part, regardless of the reason for the request for refund. This includes, but is not limited to, change in business direction, dissatisfaction with services, or any other reasons not explicitly stated herein. Refunds can be made at the sole discretion of CEO GPS owner, Chris Green.
3. Binding Agreement: By making the payment, the client enters into a legally binding agreement with the Company. The client hereby accepts all terms and conditions outlined in this Refund Policy and the accompanying service agreement.
4. Scope of Services: The scope of the services provided by the Company is determined by the service agreement signed by both parties. The Company will deliver services according to the specifications outlined in the agreement, and the client agrees to fulfill their obligations as per the agreement, including timely payment for services.
5. Changes and Cancellations: Any changes to the project or cancellation of services must be communicated in writing. However, such changes or cancellations do not entitle the client to a refund of payments already made.
6. Dispute Resolution: In the event of a dispute, the parties agree to engage in good faith negotiations to resolve the issue. If the dispute cannot be resolved through negotiation, the parties agree to seek resolution through arbitration or as per the dispute resolution clause in the service agreement.
By making a payment to the Company, the client acknowledges that they have read, understood, and agreed to be bound by the terms of this Refund Policy. The client further agrees that they are legally competent to enter into this agreement and accept these terms.
This Refund Policy is subject to change at the sole discretion of the Company. Any changes will be communicated to clients in a timely manner and will take effect from the date of notification.
Please note that this document does not constitute legal advice and should not be used as such. It is recommended that clients seek independent legal counsel before entering into an agreement with the Company.